Spray Bottle Water Color Art
Supplies and Preparation
- Spray bottles filled with water.
- Food coloring or diluted paint.
- Paper towels, coffee filters, or white paper.
- Place paper, coffee filters, or paper towels at easels or tables.
- Add food coloring or paint to water.
Let children spray colored water on paper,coffee filters, or paper. Watch how the water moves and fades.
Compare the water moving on the paper to how water moves in our bodies. Talk about how important it is for us to drink water. Water spreads throughout our whole body to keep it healthy!