Germs on Stage
Supplies and Preparation
- Print “Germs on Stage” template, or allow children to draw their own germs.
- Cardboard boxes or tables for a stage.
- Finger puppets or craft supplies to make germ puppets.
- Cloth or paper to make costumes.
- Play food.
- Signs, tickets or programs that help with play acting.
Encourage children to create plays about germs and cavities.
Build a theatre out of boxes or use tables.
Include signs, places to sell tickets, programs, and other things that will help children act out the play.
Children can be the actors as germs, teeth, toothbrushes, etc., or they can use puppets. Build off of circle time lessons to support role taking and development of a script.