Keeping My Teeth Healthy
Supplies and Preparation
- Healthy pretend foods (cheese, apples, bananas, grapes, broccoli, squash, cucumbers).
- Healthy drinks (water, milk).
- Dental hygiene Items (toothbrushes, toothpaste, dental floss).
- Shopping supplies (bags, play money, purses, cash register, and grocery cart).
- Signs (food labels, prices, etc.).
Set up a grocery store where children can pretend to shop for items that help keep teeth healthy.
Encourage children to shop for tooth healthy foods and toothbrushes, toothpaste, and floss.
Have children make signs for items and prices.